This is because the device is not connected to the network of the router or range extender. When the router/range extender is set up using your smartphone or computer. You should see a login page when you go to http://re.rockspace.local to set up or manage your rockspace router/range extender.
Either you entered the incorrect URL address or you neglected to include http:// before re.rockspace.local. The links on the second page will lead you to a shady third-party website if you click on them. This could get your personal information stolen, or it could even charge you astronomical fees
How can I resolve the problem of re.rockspace.local not working?
• Check to see that the router or extender has connected your smartphone or computer to the network.
• Press Enter to confirm that http://re.rockspace.local has been entered correctly in the web browser. You must precede re.rockspace.local with http://. any variations of re.rockspace.local, including rerockspace-locals, re-rockspace-local, re-rockspace-local, re-rockspace-local, re-rockpace-local, and so forth. aren’t legitimate websites. Contact the official website for technical support if problems persist.
How can Rockspace router access issues be resolved?
This is true for each and every Rockspace router that is currently on the market. When attempting to access your Rockspace router, re.rockspace.local may not always function properly. The problem with the URL and network connection is the most likely cause. Note: The rockspace router management apps ROCK WIFI (for RSD0619) and RS WiFi (for RSD0614) are the simplest options. Both are available through Google Play and the Apple Store.
• Check to see that your smartphone or computer is connected to the router’s network. Press Enter to confirm that http://re.rockspace.local has been entered correctly in the web browser.
• This page may have been accidentally cached by some browsers. You can try again after clearing the cache. Additionally, you can access http://re.rockspace.local with another web browser.
• Instead of logging in at http://re.rockspace.local, use the rockspace router’s default IP address of 192.168.0.1 (RSD0614 and RSD0619) or 192.168.1.1 (RSD0611 and RSD0616). Utilize an Ethernet cable to connect your device to your router.
• Disable your firewall and antivirus software for a short period of time because your device’s firewall may occasionally block a network reply message. Reboot your devices (smartphones, desktops, laptops, etc.), modem, and router. Reset your router to its factory settings if none of the other options work.
How can you fix problems with your Rockspace wi-fi extender’s access?
All Rockspace wi-fi range extenders currently on the market are covered in this article. The procedure is largely comparable to that of the router; read to the end to discover for yourself. Please type http:// before re.rockspace.local when entering the correct URL in the address bar. A domain address that is typed incorrectly may lead you to malware-infected fraudulent websites. Steal personal and sensitive information, as well, or even lock your computer.
• Check to see that your smartphone or computer is connected to the extender’s network, not your router. Connect to rockspace_EXT when setting up a Rockspace extender for the first time. The list of wireless networks that are available contains this information. Connect to the network you set up during configuration if you want to change network settings. Your extender’s network ends with either _EXT or _5G EXT by default.
• Press Enter to confirm that either http://re.rockspace.local or http://www.rockspacewifi.com has been entered correctly in the web browser. Before entering re.rockspace.local, make sure to type http://. If you are using a computer, check to see that it is set to automatically obtain an IP address and the DNS server address.
• Enter the extender’s default setting if this is your first time setting it up. In the address bar of a web browser, the IP address should be 192.168.0.254. You can access the extender’s web management page from your router if you want to manage it. To log in, visit Device Management, verify the extender’s IP address, and then type it into the address bar.
• Use a different web browser or clear the browser’s cache, then try again. Associate your remote gadget to the extender through an Ethernet link and sign in. Reset the extender to its factory settings if none of the methods are successful.