Make sure that you have successfully configured your Wi-Fi range extender. To view and modify the settings, you can now go to the Rockspace extender’s web management page.
- Try connecting to the extender’s network with your smartphone or computer.
- In the address bar of a web browser, type http://re.rockspace.local or http://www.rockspacewifi.com. For extender login, you can also use the range extender’s default IP address of 192.168.0.254 if this is your first time setting it up.
- Remember to add http:// before www.rockspacewifi.com and re.rockspace.local. The extender login page opens. Enter the admin password. Then you can get to your reach extender’s settings and make changes as you like.
You can view and modify the settings of your Rockspace wi-fi router by logging in after you have finished setting it up. Using a web browser or the mobile app to access your Rockspace router are the two options.
How do you use the app to login to your Rockspace router?
- Install the ROCK WIFI/RS wireless app. The RS app is used by the AC2100 Smart Wi-Fi Router, while the ROCK app is used by the AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router.
- Check to see that your mobile device is connected to the network of your router. Start the app and use your account to log in. Enter your admin credentials to login to your account.
How do you use a web browser to login to your Rockspace router?
- Join the router’s network with your smartphone or computer. In the address bar of a web browser, type http://re.rockspace.local or the default http://192.168.0.1.
- Remember to add re.rockspace.local with http://. To log in, enter your admin password. You can customize the relevant settings after logging into the router.
Logging in with the Extender’s Ip Address
In case you are still not able to login into the extender’s admin page after its setup then follow this process. For this process we need to know the assigned IP address by your router to the router. To find that first follow the given below steps-
- On your Computer press windows+r.
- It will open a RUN box for you where you need to type cmd.
- It will open a black screen where you need to type arp(space)(-)a. So it will look like “arp -a” and then hit enter. It will show you the list of Ip addresses that are connected to your router.
- Now one after another try those IP addresses in the URL or Address bar of your browser. Please note you need to try only the dynamic IP addresses listed there. One of these IP addresses is your extender.
- So, once you get the extenders ip address it will open the admin page for you. There type the username and password which by default is “admin”. So, this is how you can login into rockspace extender.